Victoria Express Train
The Victoria Express Train is one of the most deluxe trains on Hanoi, called a romantic era. Passing through the exotic landscapes of North Vietnam, between the charming cities of Hanoi and Lao Cai. This train has a dining carriage and two sleeping carriages, accommodating 52 passengers.
Price from: US$ 155
Victoria Express Train Detail
Reaching Sapa has never been more appealing: travel in style on board the luxurious Victoria Express Train. The Victoria Express Train features one dining carriage and two sleeping carriages to make your travelling experience a most comfortable one.
With its elegant carriages, the Victoria Express Train recalls a more romantic era. Passing through the exotic landscapes of North Vietnam, between the charming cities of Hanoi and Lao Cai (train station at a distance of 34 km (21 miles) from Sapa), it offers every visitor a wonderful travelling experience.
The train departs six times a week, linking Hanoi to Lao Cai. The Victoria Express Train is a 10-hour trip from Hanoi to Lao Cai, accommodating 48 passengers with comfortable seating, a dining carriage* (see Victoria Express Train Schedule) and two luxurious sleeping carriages.
Each sleeping carriage has 6 superior cabins (4 berths) and 2 deluxe cabins (2 berths), all are air-conditioned, wood panelled, with individual reading lights, baggage storage, toilets and oversized windows.
The Victoria Express Train is exclusively reserved for Victoria Sapa Resort's in-house guests only
A Double Superior room: 155 US$
A Double Deluxe room: 175 US$
Suite Family room: 245 US$
SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All above rates are per person, exclusive of 5% service charge and 10% government tax
- All rates are based on the current train operations
- Rates are valid until 31st October 2008
- The above rates do not include meals onboard the Victoria Express Train
- Victoria Express Train is exclusively reserved for Victoria Sapa Resort's in-house guests only
- Train departure times are subject to change without prior notice
- Children from 5 to 12 years old pay 75% of the total fare
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge
- Victoria Hotels & Resorts may be obliged to cancel travel arrangements due to circumstances beyond its control. These may be for reasons of force majeur (cancellation/alteration of domestic scheduled services, technical problems with transportation, contamination, closure of airport or train stations, war [whether declared or not], threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, strikes, disasters, terrorist activities or threat of such, etc). In such cases, Victoria Hotels & Resorts shall inform direct clients without delay and shall offer clients the choice of alternative dates or transportation (in that case the refund can not exceed 30% of the transportation cost) or a full refund of all money paid.
Other Sapa Trains
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- We respond you within 12 hours
- Best prices guaranteed
- Sapa local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Safe & Secured Payment
- Professional Consultancy
- Best customer care/policy
Dear Mis Giang, The trip was wonderful and our guide May Nihn is very helpful and experienced. Thank God that the weather turns out well on the 2nd day in Sapa so it's makes our journey easier to Fansipan and other places of interests. Our driver is also very accommodating...
We would also like to extend our sincere thanks to you for coordinating this itinerary and reacting promptly to change the hotel for us. In fact my dad had a fall in Hanoi hotel and ...
Having said that, it's still a pleasant and enjoyable trip for us.
Veron Tan, Saturday, March 16, 2019
Good afternoon Diu, We are back in Madrid again and we are very very happy with the trip!!! It's been very well organised, great variety and very complete. The hotels have been awesome and the guides have been good professionals and...
Thank you very much!!! We really appreciate your effort. I'll recommend this agency to my friends, in fact, I've already done!
We would like to know to which other countries you could organice us trips. Maybe, next year we can visit other one.
Alejandra Breva January 16, 2019
Dear Diu, I would like to thank you for the perfect arrangement of the tour. Everything went smoothly. The guide and driver did their work to our satisfaction...
I especially want to say thank you for the recommendation of the overnight cruise of the Lan Ha Bay. The arrangement on board the cruise and the pick up after the cruise were extremely good. The scenery of Lan Ha Bay is beautiful. We were glad that we did not take the Halong Bay cruise...
Thanks again for the service. I hope I can require your service in future.
Florence Fung Thursday, June 28, 2018